HOME COLOUR HAIR KITS
Get in touch about our top up kits / products. This will be your personal colour with professional 1-2-1 guidance via Zoom, Skype or FaceTime and a video tutorial. This is designed to do what's visible or to gloss and tone your locks. Please note this is not designed for everybody. Kits and products can be ordered and delivered with no contact in your local area until stock lasts. Kits start from £75 and will last up to 3 months for simply a top up. We ask nicely if you can return all equipment once finished.
Speak to us Monday - Friday 9 - 5 via temporary hotline / video calling.
YOUR HAIR COLOUR KIT INSTRUCTIONS
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HOME COLOUR HAIR
DO NOT BUY BOX COLOUR!! PPD is highly sensitizing, and studies link it to lupus, non-Hopkins lymphoma and asthma. Allergic reactions can cause severe injuries, and can be fatal. The hazards of para-phenylenediamine have been known since its introduction for use in SUPERMARKET hair dyes AND can lead to HOSPITALISATION.
With many clients unable to make there hair appointment we are being faced with the question "What can I put on my hair at home if I cant get to you?" The answer is - absolutely no colour! Here’s why and how to work around it safely!
1 .Most colours are a combination of multiple different colours, creating a special formula specifically for your hair needs. Store bought colours will not have this technology and result in very basic results and matte results.
2. Application is key! As hairdressers, we are able to apply the colour correctly to the areas needed - applying it to other areas will cause unwanted bands and build up.
3. Colour choice is limitless, there are so many different ranges, for example we intermix to create the perfect tones to get your colour right for you!
4. It gets everywhere! You're nails, ears, face let alone your furniture - if it gets onto that those marks are permanent!
5. 'Not always what it says one the tin'. More often than not the colours wouldn't be as true to those advertised we are in t a lock down stage - no hairdressers will be open so you will be unable to get in to get it fix until further notice!
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN GET THROUGH IT...
1. Forget stock piling on toilet roll and rice, get some of these in the cupboard. It's basically a 'spray paint' for hair with multiple different colours and will wash out when you next shampoo.
2. Use eyeshadow or even mascara! Yes, raid that makeup box and apply anything with a similar colour to yours to disguise any unwanted whites.
3. Headbands are super cool and great to chuck on to hide a grey hairline AND to cover up oily roots!
4. Or get in touch for our top up kits/ products if you can’t resist.
We will be available for all our clients for a chat or 1-1 tutorials (3O min app) via FaceTime/Skype/Zoom or consultation guidance on top up. You can book here and this will be complimentary until we are back up running. Kevin Murphy Root touch up Sprays are perfect for the isolation period and are priced at £25 each. These can be ordered through us.
We are now taking appointments from the 23rd June. To guarantee your appointment please book in now. It will be on a first come first serve basis.